Princess Zahra reviews redevelopment of Prince Aly Khan Hospital in Mumbai; joins Aga Khan School anniversary celebration in Dhaka
Princess Zahra visited India and Bangladesh in June to review progress in the redevelopment of Prince Aly Khan Hospital and the surrounding Aga Hall estate, and to take part in celebrating the silver jubilee of the Aga Khan School in Dhaka. She also met with leaders and members of the Jamat in both countries.
While the annual Premier Cup cricket tournament brought Ontario Ismaili Muslims together in April, it was also part of a wider effort to build cricket pitches and support programming in Toronto neighbourhoods that are home to large South Asian immigrant communities.
For Muslims with diabetes, the fast during Ramadan can present a challenge in day to day management of the condition. In this article, Dr Hala Alsafadi offers tips on staying safe.
Around the world
- Kenyan leaders visit RAYS OF LIGHT exhibition; praise contributions of the Ismaili Imamat •
- Prime Minister of Tanzania inaugurates RAYS OF LIGHT •
- Aga Khan Hospital cancer programme is an important step towards premier healthcare system in East Africa, says Princess Zahra
- World champion Ismaili athlete from Tajikistan hopes to translate success into better sport facilities for his country •
- Determination, faith and discipline: An interview with Arthur Odilbekov •
- With clicking comes responsibility
- UAE looks with anicipation towards the opening of the Aga Khan Museum •
- Ismaili Centre, Dubai hosts dialogue on social entrepreneurship •
- RAYS OF LIGHT radiates at the Ismaili Centre, Dubai
- UK Ismailis invited to mark Navroz at the Houses of Parliament •
- Video: Shale gas risks and opportunities weighed at Ismaili Centre Lecture in London •
- Dismantling the barriers of disability